Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My first post!!

OK...here it is ~ my very first post! !

So, I decided, finally :-), to take my business to the web. Hence, the reason I'm starting this blog...YEAH!! I opened a store on Etsy, where I have a couple of custom outfits listed. You can check it out by going to piatillys.etsy.com or by clicking here.

I'm working now on getting my ebay page set-up, so it will probably be another couple weeks still until I list items for sale there. I'll keep you posted on that!

I'm just so excited to branch out and expand my business. Thank you so much for looking ~ wish me lots of luck!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!