Friday, January 30, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

My little man is growing up right before my eyes! This was taken at the playground last weekend while he was watching his sisters play~


I took him to the doctors for his 4 month check-up on Wednesday and he actually LOST weight from his 2 month check~not good. So we are now trying to fatten him up a bit! With that, he got to eat his first bowl of rice cereal yesterday, but he really preferred his oh-so-yummy fingers instead! :)


There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints.

2. Be sure to link so others can find the entire list of participants! Go over to PamperingBeki's blog to add your link to the list of participants.

8 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness....just LOOK at those gorgeous blue eyes! Only God could make a child that beautiful!! God's Fingerprints are all over him!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

My goodness, what a DOLL baby!

God molded him perfectly.

Rebekah said...

Oh my, he's so cute :D

artsyclay said...

What a darling baby! I love the little dab of cereal on his nose. :)

Rosebud Collection said...

What a little darling..He is beautiful..love the cereal on the tip of his nose..What a cute picture.

Elayne said...

Your children are beautiful....

Gumdrop*Shop said...

Hey Kel- He is so precious!!

Stacy - Mae Mae's Creations said...

Oh, He is such a cutie pie! :D