Friday, March 27, 2009

Fingerprint Friday

Family. Papas.

We are thousands of miles away from both of our families...so unfortunately we don't get to see each other very often. We are so thankful and definately treasure the times we do get to spend with them! My oldest daughter especially loves it...when family comes to visit, she never wants them to leave! LOL!

Sophia and Grandpa...

Natalie and Papa...
There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in:

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints.

2. Be sure to link so others can find the entire list of participants! Go over to PamperingBeki's Blog to add your link to the list of participants.

6 comments:

artsyclay said...

It's very hard to live far away so those visits are extra-special. Wonderful photos. (Love the watermelon hat - too cute!)

Rosebud Collection said...

Great pictures..You know, the simple things in life are the best..Family and friends..

Beadin By The Sea said...

What great pics and your daughters are just beautiful. Time with family, especially when they live far away, is very precious indeed!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I know how hard it is to have grandparents far away. I treasured every minute that I got to spend with my grandparents while growing up. Our son is so blessed to have all his grandparents close by.

Happy Friday!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

What sweet pictures! She's blessed to have wonderful grandparents.

Rebekah said...

How sweet! It is wonderful that you have family who loves her so much! Even though I did not live near my grandparents for most of my life, they still loved me and did what they could to be involved in my life. That reminds me, I need to call my grandma soon!