Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look Ma, No Hands!!

Last week was a VERY monumental week here at our house ~ milestones were reached!! Not only did my baby turn 7 months old, he's now on the move! He's been getting around the house for a few weeks already, inchworming-it (as I call it, up-and-down, up-and-down), but last week he started actually crawling on his hands and knees. There's no stopping him now!!And, as if crawling wasn't a big enough accomplishment to conquer in one day, he also started sitting up all by himself, with no hand support anymore!! What happened to my baby??? You became such a big boy all in one day!! There's still no losing that oh-so-yummy thumb though!


He spit-up all down the front of him before I took these next set of pictures. But he was so happy sitting in the corner reading his book~

The End!

4 comments:

Gumdrop*Shop said...

He is getting soooooooo big. So cute!

Anna Aasen said...

I think he may the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!

Anna Aasen said...

forgot the "be" in there ;-)

The AASENS said...

He is so handsome- the recital looked like lots of fun too!